Friday, August 6, 2010

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo



Edward Tulane is a doll, a rabbit made of china.  He is loved by his owner, Abilene, and has a perfect life. Abilene's family go on a ship headed to London and Edward is accidentally thrown overboard. Fortunately, he is brought out of the sea by a fishermen but his journey doesn't end there.  As Edward travels around the world searching for Abilene, he discovers the meaning of love.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is on of my all-time favorites. I know you will love it as much as I do.

Young Bibliomaniac gives The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane 5 STARS!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I too adore Kate DiCamillo. Great choice. I love your thoughts on these books... keep 'em comin'!

Coordination Queen said...

I'm excited to show your blog to my daughter. She's 7 and loves to read. This is a great way for her to chose her next books to read. Thanks!